A member of the Friends of Ericson foundation will have a direct impact on the programs offered and the updates to our school. Our goal is to have an engaged group of members that will help us in our mission to enrich our children’s educational experience. A member will receive updates regarding progress of our fundraising goal, upcoming enrichment programs and fundraisers, and volunteer opportunities available throughout the year.
A member can support in a variety of ways:
- Volunteering – Volunteer opportunities of varying time requirements are available throughout the year – some may be event specific, such as Jog-a-thon volunteers; others may require regular commitments, such as stuffing flyers in teachers’ mailboxes.
- Community Liaison – While the Foundation traditionally raises money through fundraisers held thought the year, we are always looking for corporate sponsorship, new community partnerships, discounts or sponsored items for our fundraisers, and identification of opportunities that would benefit our children.
- Ears on the Ground – Let us know what you hear! Are we meeting the needs of our students in our afterschool programs? Do teachers need additional class supplies? Your personal interactions with teachers and students will help us continue to focus our efforts in areas that are meaningful to our school.
- Fundraising Programs – Participate in our fundraising efforts. There are a variety of events and programs offered throughout the year that will help us in achieving our goals. A portion of proceeds from Vittles events, eScrip, Amazon Smile, and Target are donated back to the school. 100% of funds raised for our annual Jog-a-Thon event go directly back to the school.
- Donate – We accept, and encourage, contributions directly from parents, relatives and family friends of our students. To maximize donations, don’t forget to check to see if your company has a gift-matching program.